Human Factors Initial Course for EASA Part-145
Syllabus and contents are according to Part-145.GM A.30(e).
Target group: All personnel in EASA Part-145 maintenance organisations
Duration: 2 days
- Introduction and definition, goals of the course, why human factors and why for me?
- safety culture
- human error, error chain
- human performance and limitations
- factors affecting human performance, dirty dozen
- situational awareness
- fatique and shift work
- working conditions, working environment
- information processing
- team work and social psychology
- models to describe human factors
Next date: on demand
Location: flexible / I offer company inhouse courses as well as courses in company external locations in Switzerland, Germany and Austria
Price: on request, please contact us.